Whether you are expanding your property portfolio or purchasing business premises for the first time in a SMSF, Enterprise Legal can assist you with the sale or purchase of any commercial, industrial or rural property.
Property Services Retainer
If you are regularly in the business of purchasing, selling and/or developing properties, Enterprise Legal can work with you to develop a retainer service offering that suits the needs of your property portfolio. The cost of anticipated property sales and purchases will be spread evenly across a 12 month period, as well as an included contingency for dealing with ad hoc queries. The retainer price is calculated with reference to the number of properties and anticipated activities over the 12 month period.
Fixed Fee Matter Services
We know that the success of any transaction or project depends on adherence to a strict budget and as such, Enterprise Legal’s fixed fee promise ensures that you can accurately budget your legal fees for your next sale or purchase. We can assist you with all aspects of the sale or purchase of commercial, industrial or rural property, including options to purchase or sell and assistance with the due diligence process.
Enterprise Legal’s Business and Construction Services teams work closely together to provide holistic advice on your next development project, no matter how big or small. We can work with you on all aspects of the development process, from purchasing the property to completion and leasing of the building, including:
- Site inspection and identification of possible issues;
- Negotiating purchase contract, including relevant special conditions (eg. subject to development application, site remediation etc.);
- Assistance with due diligence process and connecting you with trusted expert advisors (eg. environmental consultants, town planners etc.);
- Creation of a procurement strategy for the project (eg. selecting the best contract for the project and mitigating risks where possible);
- Liaising with project manager or superintendent regarding administration of the project; and
- Preparation and negotiation of Agreements for Lease and Lease.