At Enterprise Legal, we know that a franchise is not the same as your average business and as such, we provide expert advice on matters specific to franchises. Firm Director Peta Gray has experience dealing with many major franchisors, as well as assisting business owners with the process of successfully franchising their existing business.
For existing and new franchisors, Enterprise Legal offers a retainer service to manage all of your ongoing franchise work. In addition to this, we also provide the following fixed fee franchise services:
- Acting in the sale and acquisition of existing franchise businesses;
- Reviewing proposed Franchise Agreements and providing Legal Advice Certificates as required under the Franchising Code of Conduct;
- Providing advice regarding the process for franchising an existing business;
- Drafting Master Franchise Agreements and disclosures documents;
- Preparing, issuing and managing franchise documentation packs to new franchisees;
- Drafting Franchise Operations Manuals or other documentation required under a specific franchise model; and
- Reviewing an existing Master Franchise Agreement and Disclosure document to ensure that they comply with legislative requirements.