At Enterprise Legal, your business is our priority. Firm Director Peta Gray has over 10 years experience working directly in or with businesses of all sizes, so she understands the issues that are important to you and will share your passion for your business.
Business Services Retainer
Enterprise Legal is excited to offer a range of affordable, customised monthly retainers to all owners and operators of businesses, to assist you to provide the best service and advice possible to your clients, while protecting the business that we know you have worked hard to build.
Fixed Fee Matter Services
In addition to our ongoing retainer services, we can assist you on a matter-by-matter basis by providing you with the following services on a fixed-fee basis:
- Creation of new structures, including companies and Trusts;
- Amendment of existing structures (eg. retirement and appointment of new trustee);
- Drafting or amending entity documents, including company Constitutions, Association Rules and Shareholders Agreements etc.;
- Acting in the acquisition or sale of a business, including assistance with due diligence investigations;
- Acting in the acquisition or sale of shares or other assets;
- Providing advice to guarantors, including the provision of guarantor advice required by financiers;
- Drafting Guarantees and Indemnities;
- Drafting and negotiating security documentation, including Mortgages, Loan Agreements and General or Specific Security Agreements;
- Issuing Notices to Remedy Breach under security documentation or other business documents;
- Effecting registrations on the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) and providing training and advice regarding the PPSR;
- Preparing and negotiating Agreements, including Joint Venture Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Services Agreements, Distribution Agreements, Management Agreements etc.; and