Employment Law is a central focus of Enterprise Legal’s business.
We recognise the importance of understanding and keeping up with the ever changing Employment Laws of Australia, whether you are an Employer or an Employee. Our team brings many years of experience in the Employment Law field and we provide comprehensive, practical legal advice and support to Businesses of all sizes, including their employees.
Following is a snapshot of the types of services we offer our clients.
If you are an employer, we can assist you with the following services on either a fixed fee, capped or retainer basis:
- the recruitment process by giving you advice around your employment advertisements (what is and isn’t allowed), your interview(s) (what you can and can’t ask) and selecting the successful candidate;
- managing day-to-day employment issues and queries as they arise;
- preparing various types of tailored employment contracts;
- preparing various types of template employment contracts and training your staff in the use of those templates;
- protecting your confidential information;
- drafting effective and enforceable restraint of trade provisions;
- preparing subcontract agreements;
- advising you what award(s) and classification(s) applies to your employees;
- advising you whether you are currently paying your employees in accordance with the required award(s) and/or classification(s);
- training you and your staff on how to interpret relevant award(s) and calculate appropriate level of pay thereunder;
- advising you on the appropriateness of annualized salaries for your employees;
- ensuring you are familiar with the minimum fair work terms and conditions and that your employment contracts reflect those minimum terms;
- reducing your legal risks by drafting appropriate workplace policies and procedures;
- reducing your legal risks related to demotions, workplace discipline and terminations;
- reducing your legal risks in restructuring and redundancies;
- drafting, negotiating and implementing Employee Collective Agreements (also known as Enterprise Bargaining Agreements);
- guiding you through disciplinary actions and management of employees;
- managing employee claims such as unfair dismissal, general protections, discrimination, bullying etc. on your behalf; and
- appearing on your behalf in all federal and state courts or tribunals.
A snapshot of some of our fixed fee services available to Employer’s include:
- $1,100.00 (incl. GST) for a tailored Employment Agreement
- $1,560.00 (incl. GST) for a tailored Executive Employment Agreement
- $450.00 (incl. GST) for a tailored Individual Flexibility Agreement
- $1,100.00 (incl. GST) for the basic suite of Workplace Policies and Procedures
- $4,400.00 (incl. GST) to defend you in any Fair Work claim, which includes an initial 60 minute appointment, lodging your Response with Fair Work, representing you at the Conciliation Conference and unlimited access to one of our experienced employment lawyers
If you are an employee, we can assist you with all of the above, but from the employee’s perspective.
We have successfully represented a number of employees in bringing the following claims when they were unfairly treated or dismissed:
- unpaid wages;
- unfair dismissal;
- general protections;
- bullying; and
- sexual harassment.
A snapshot of some of our fixed fee services available to Employee’s include:
- $660.00 (incl. GST) – if you think you have been underpaid, or that your annual salary or wages do not meet the minimum requirements under the Award, come see us today to take advantage of our fixed fee which covers an initial 30 minute appointment and advice on whether you have been underpaid, your options and steps moving forward; and
- $3,300.00 (incl. GST) – if you think that you have been unfairly treated or dismissed at work, come see us today to take advantage of our fixed fee which covers an initial 60 minute appointment with one of our experienced employment lawyers, lodging a claim with Fair Work Australia and advocating for you and your interests at the initial Fair Work Conciliation Conference.